Nancy Ward Chapter meets each month from September through June, with the exception
of January, July, and August.
WE WELCOME PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS!
Veterans are recognized by chapter members who:
- Participate in special events at the Chattanooga VA Clinic.
- Provide lap robes for those in wheelchairs.
- Attend holiday events at 4th of July, Memorial Day, and Christmas parties.
- Participate in providing special programs designed to aid veterans, e.g., the Veterans
Entrepreneurial Program, assisting by providing transportation and food.
- Attend holiday events such as 4th of July and Memorial Day.
- Observe Constitution Week.
- Recognize historical sites with ceremonies.
- Honor outstanding teachers and community leaders involved in the arts, media, and
- Support local and national libraries.
- Support the DAR schools.
- Support local schools by providing history contests, U.S. flag programs and certificates
of award for superior students.